How Can You Help?
- Become a club member!
- Read the Advocacy emails and take action when asked (email an opinion, take a quick survey, state your vote on a link provided, etc.).
- Attend your local meetings to ask/support funding for bicycle lanes, bicycle sensitive sensors, detector loops, or other safety measures. The adage: ‘Policy is made by those who show up’ has never been truer.
- Report bike lane/trail issues you noticed to appropriate dept./person or contact Dave Stoeffler.
- Brentwood Bike Lanes – Public Works (925) 516-6000;
- Brentwood Bike Trails – Parks & Recreation (925) 516-5444
- County Roads (925) 313-7000 (Lynn);