Welcome to the Delta Pedalers Bicycle Club!
We invite you to join us in any one of our weekday or weekend rides. We have rides for all skill levels. Most of our rides are identified as “no drop” rides so you can be assured that you will not be left behind. Be sure to stay for the after ride refreshments for friendship and laughter.
The Delta Pedalers, a club established in 1997, are not only avid cyclists but we also provide a voice and advocate for cycling causes in and around East Contra Costa County. Please take a moment to review our cycling advocacy page to get an idea what some of our members are actively involved in!
Please Join our Facebook Group:
June 14, 2020
Hello fellow Pedalers:
With the state and Contra Costa County approving the reopening of more activities on June 5 as well as others reopening this coming week, the Delta Pedalers Board has decided to reopen its weekly regular rides with restrictions.
Although we understand that everyone has their own view and comfort level with the COVID-19 situation, Club Rides will adhere to current county health orders. The club remains committed to being socially responsible. The following applies to Delta Pedaler club rides.
- Riders must not attend if they feel ill in any way – everyone should err on the side of caution.
- Riders must practice ‘social distancing’ at all times.
- We recommend riders carry a mask in case circumstances occur where you must be close to others (accident, helping with bike repair, etc.).
- Groups greater than 12 riders will be broken up into multiple groups (this usually happens naturally by speed or route).
- All riders ride at their own risk and must determine if they feel comfortable with group riding under the current conditions.
At this time we will not be including socials or away rides in the reopening.
Delta Pedalers President